Register your certificate!
Yay! You’ve won a $400 gift certificate with Lilypad Photography!
The next step is to register your details by filling out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to chat and plan/book in your portrait session.
Side note: Despite our best efforts, the internet gremlins can strike and sometimes our emails don’t make it to your inbox. You should receive and email from us in the next day or so. If not, check your spam and or promotions folders. If there is still nothing from us, please call us directly on 08 6373 2474.
Lilypad Photography Terms & Conditions
The Lilypad Portrait Experience is made up of:
- a portrait consultation
- a portrait session either in the studio or on location.
- a personal purchasing appointment where you will view your portrait collection and place your order
Our gift certificates cover the experience and include either a single print/product or a set amount of credit towards your order. A gift card gives you an opportunity for an incredible experience, however, we advise families to be prepared for a portrait gallery you will LOVE and from which you will want to make additional purchases.
Please make sure you understand what we offer and what to expect before booking.
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of gift cards:
- You may only use one gift card per family, per 12 month period.
- Your certificate will be used towards your session fee and the balance will be enough for at least one matted gift print. You can read more about our pricing and products on our pricing and product page.
- Gift certificates may not be transferred
to,or combined with any other package or promotion. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificates must be used by the expiry date on the card, however extensions are granted on, a case by case basis for reasons such as availability. The maximum period of time for an extension is 2 months from the original expiry date.
- Session dates and times with Lilypad Photography are extremely popular and you may be asked to pay a $50 booking fee to reserve your date. This fee is completely refundable or can be put towards any additional purchases. Failure to provide sufficient notice of cancellation will result in the forfeit of your booking and or session/fee.